- This event has passed.
Allagash Brewing Co. 2017
September 28, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us on Thursday, September 28th as we welcome back Maine’s very own Allagash Brewing Company back to our Downtown Gastropub for a Craft Beer Night!
🍺 TAP LIST IS HERE!!! 🍺
- Golden Brett — American Wild Ale Aged in Oak Foudres with Brettanomyces (7.3% ABV)
- Little Brett — American Wild Ale Fermented with Brettanomyces and Dry-Hopped with Mosaic Hops (4.8% ABV)
- Uncommon Crow (2017) — Ale Fermented with Brettanomyces and Aged on Blackberries (7.1% ABV)
- St. Klippenstein — Stout Aged in Oak Bourbon Barrels (11.0% ABV)
- Curieux (2017) — Belgian Tripel Aged in Oak Bourbon Barrels (11.0% ABV)
- Sixteen Counties — Belgian Strong Golden Ale (7.3% ABV)
- Tripel — Belgian Tripel (9.0% ABV)
- White — Witbier with Spices (5.1% ABV)
Cheers, everyone! We’ll see you all here! 🍻
RSVP to event on Facebook