- This event has passed.
F1RST FRIDAY Art Stop And Hops with Tioga-Sequoia — June 2017
Friday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
We’re officially a F1RST FRIDAY Art Stop! 🎨
Join us on First Friday, June 2nd at our Downtown Gastropub location for Art Stop And Hops with Tioga Sequoia Brewing Company!
Our local Arts Consortium holds a monthly art walk here in Downtown Visalia and we’re now officially one of the art stops! To celebrate, our friends at Tioga-Sequoia have pulled through with one of their “Art Hop” (Fresno’s version of our F1RST FR1DAY) series beers and few more of their goodies! This month’s featured artist will be Visalia native Tony Bernard from Old Foxx Tattoo. Stop by and enjoy local beer while supporting local artists! Cheers, everyone!
Tap list is below. 💥
- The Last JedI.P.A. — American IPA (6.4% ABV)
- Double Dry-Hopped Gen. Sherman — American IPA (7.5% ABV)
- General Sherman 2.0— American IPA (7.5% ABV)
- Double Dry-Hopped Mt. Whitney XPA — American Pale Ale (5.0% ABV)
- Half Dome California Wheat — Stone Fruit Beer (4.7% ABV)
- Orange You Glad IPA — American IPA (7.5% ABV)
Other goodies may turn up as we get closer to the event, so keep checking back with us for updates! We will tap in at 5PM sharp to welcome all art patrons! Cheers, everyone! 🍻RSVP to event on Facebook