- This event has passed.
4th Annual Friendsgiving
November 22, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join us on Wednesday, November 22nd at our Downtown Gastropub location for the 4th Annual Friendsgiving Bottle Share! 🍾
Bring any bottle to share with friends along with a canned food donation and we’ll waive the corking fee for you! All donations will be forwarded to a local charity. There will be a 3 bottle per customer limit. For your own enjoyment, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TASTING GLASSES as we will not be providing any for this event.
Tap list is here! BUT could change with more additions! But for now these will make an appearance!
- Mikkeller Brewing San Diego / Cigar City Brewing — Bohr – American Imperial Stout w/Raisins & Spices (9.4% ABV)
- Mikkeller Brewing San Diego / Cigar City Brewing — Dirac – Imperial Stout w/ Raisins & Spices (9.4% ABV)
- Mikkeller — Beer Geek Maple Vanilla Shake – Imperial Stout w/ Vanilla, Maple & Coffee (13.0% ABV)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co. — Lil’ Opal Batch 2 (2016) – Barrel-Aged Saison (5.9% ABV)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co. — Bretta Weisse – Berliner-Style Wheat Beer (4.7% ABV)
- Clown Shoes Beer — Crasher In The Rye – Imperial Oatmeal Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels (11.5% ABV)
- Prairie Artisan Ales — BOMB! – Imperial Stout Aged on Coffee, Cacao Nibs, Vanilla Beans and Chili Peppers (13.0% ABV)
- High Water Brewing — Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie – American Strong Ale w/ Vermont Maple Sugar, Bourbon Barrel Oak Chips & Pecans (9.8% ABV)
Bring your friends and botles! It’s going to be a pre-Thanksgiving celebration, so you can come party with our family before you have dinner with yours the next day! Cheers and we hope to see you all here! 🍻
#WeAreCraft #PKFriendsgivingRSVP to event on Facebook