- This event has passed.
North Coast Beer Night
August 10, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us on Thursday, August 10th at our Downtown Gastropub as we welcome North Coast Brewing Company! We will have a great lineup of their beers including a couple of specialties as well as our “WE ARE CRAFT” glassware! We have a very limited amount of glassware, so get here early to get one!
Tap list is here!
- Old Rasputin (Nitro) — Russian Imperial Stout (9.0% ABV)
- Old No. 38 (Nitro) — Irish Dry Stout (5.4% ABV)
- Red Seal Ale (Nitro) — American Amber Ale (5.4% ABV)
- Tart Cherry Berliner Weisse — Berliner Weisse (4.1 % ABV)
- Brother Thelonious — Belgian Strong Dark Ale (9.4% ABV)
- Passion Fruit – Peach Berliner Weisse — Berliner Weisse (4.1% ABV)
- Belgo Dry-Hopped Pale Ale — Belgian Pale Ale (4.1% ABV)
- Old Stock Ale (2017) — Old Ale (12.0% ABV)
- La Merle Saison — Belgian Farmhouse Ale (7.9% ABV)
Mary-Denise will be performing and screening “Leia 20k”, a locally-produced documentary about Leia Fernandez, a Visalian who was in an auto accident in 2015 and is currently recovering with the help of Bay-area-based SCI-FIT (Spinal Cord Injury Functional Integrated Training). A portion of tonight’s North Coast Brewing Co. beer sales will go towards the expenses of Leia’s recovery. You can read all about Leia’s hope for recovery here: http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/story/life/2017/08/07/rock-show-fundraiser-set-local-woman/544001001/
Cheers, everyone! We hope to see you all here! 🍻RSVP to event on Facebook