- This event has passed.
Revision Tacos & Hops Night
Tuesday, April 25 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
🌮 + 🍺 = 😋
Get your pub and grub on with us on Taco Tuesday, April 25th as we welcome Revision Brewing Company for TACOS & HOPS DAY! Revision Brewing Company is based in Sparks, NV and was founded by Jeremy Warren (co-founder and former brewmaster of Knee Deep Brewing Co.) and Jeb Taylor (also former brewer at Knee Deep Brewing Co.), so expect some very hop-loaded goodies! Brewery representatives will be in the house and bring a great lineup of their ridiculously dank and hoppy beers to pair with our legendary tacos!
Tap list is here:
- Revision IPA — American IPA (6.5% ABV)
- Revision Double IPA — Double IPA (8.0% ABV)
- What What — Double IPA (9.1% ABV)
- Dr. Lupulin — Triple IPA (11.3% ABV)
- Project Humulus Lupulus Series: Leafy Greens — American IPA (7.25% ABV)
We will be tapping these beers in at NOON sharp. Cheers, everyone! We’ll see you all here for hops and tacos! 🍻