- This event has passed.
The Bruery Bash
Friday, April 27 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us on Friday, April 27th at our Downtown Gastropub location for a truly epic beer journey: THE BRUERY BASH!!!
For the first time in Visalia, we are proud to welcome The Bruery & Bruery Terreux! A ridiculous envy-worthy tap list has been curated for this event and we will also be seeing a never-before-released beer from The Bruery’s IPA division: Offshoot Beer Co.!
Tap list so far (Yes. SO FAR. We’ll still be adding more surprises to it as we near the event!) is here!
- White Chocolate (2018) — Wheat Wine Ale Aged in Bourbon Barrels w/ Cacao Nibs & Vanilla Beans (16.6% ABV)
- White Chocolate with Cherries (2018) — Wheat Wine Ale Aged in Bourbon Barrels w/ Cacao Nibs, Vanilla Beans & Tart Cherries (13.6% ABV)
- Girl Grey (2018) (Top Chef Brooke Williamson Collaboration) — Belgian Strong Golden Ale w/Lactose, Almonds and Earl Grey Tea (8.5% ABV)
- So Happens It’s Tuesday (2017) — Imperial Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels (14.6% ABV)
- Mélange No. 3 (2017) — American Strong Ale Blend of Barrel-Aged Stouts (16.3% ABV)
- Saule (2017) — 9th Anniversary Ale Aged in Bourbon Barrels (16.1% ABV)
- 10 Lords-A-Leaping (2017) — Dark Imperial Wit Ale w/ Spices (10.5% ABV)
- Midnight Autumn Maple (2017) — Imperial Dark Ale w/ Yams, Maple Syrup, Vanilla & Spices (9.0% ABV)
- Frucht: Raspberry (2017) — Berliner Weisse Aged in Oak Foeders w/ Raspberries (4.5% ABV)
- Frucht: Cranberries & Orange (2017) — Berliner Weisse Aged in Oak Foeders w/ Cranberries & Orange Zest (4.2% ABV)
- Bouffon (Jester King Brewery Collaboration) (2017) — Sour Wit Ale Aged in Oak Foeders w/ Spices (5.3% ABV)
- Ngongo (Garage Project Collaboration) (2017) — Saison Aged in Oak Foeders w/ New Zealand Wildflower Honey, Lemon Balm & Chamomile (7.2% ABV)
- Gypsy Tart (2017) — California Flanders Oud Bruin-Style Brown Ale (8.4% ABV)
- Orchard Wit — Tart Wheat Beer Aged in Oak Foeders w/ Spices (5.7% ABV)
Keep checking with us for updates on this list because we are going to be adding surprise beers and updates as we get closer to the event! Cheers, everyone! We’ll see you on the last Friday in April! 🍻RSVP to event on Facebook